Bring out the best in your images with the latest version of Photoshop Elements
Photoshop Elements is the top selling consumer photo editing software and Adobe continues to add innovative features that allow digital photo enthusiasts to do it all. This value-packed reference combines nine content-rich minibooks in one complete package. User-friendly and detailed, it covers the key features and tools that beginner and experienced users need to create high-quality images for print, e-mail, and the web using the latest release of Photoshop Elements: Photoshop Elements 11. Presented in full color, this resource goes beyond the basics of the application and is undoubtedly the most comprehensive Elements book on the market.
- Explores filters, effects, styles, and distortions
- Shows you how to enhance your images by painting, drawing, and typing
- Walks you through working with layers and masks
- Details ways to retouch and enhance your photos
- Checks out the toolbox, options, and other essential menus
Fantastic photos and interesting images are just a click away with Photoshop Elements 11 All-in-One For Dummies!
Barbara Obermeier is principal of Obermeier Design, a graphic design studio in California. She is currently a faculty member in the School of Graphic Design at Brooks Institute. Ted Padova is an internationally recognized authority on Adobe Acrobat, PDF, and digital imaging.