During your valuable vacation time you will want to experience the heart of India. Footprint’s Dream Trip India: Forts, Palaces & the Himalaya will ensure you discover the very best this spirited destination has to offer as well as take you to some fantastic out-of-the-way places hand-picked by the authors. From exploring spectacular forts to taking in the wonder of the iconic Taj Mahal, this new guide is packed full of ideas, suggestions and expert advice and will help you design your own dream trip.
· Packed with detailed information on where to go and what to do
· A hand-picked selection of the very best places to stay and to eat
· Full-colour trip-planning section featuring detailed itineraries and maps
· Off-the-beaten track suggestions from the authors
· Compact, pocket-sized format so you can carry it with you
· Written by a local expert offering you insider information
Footprint’s carefully tailored information ensures that you get the most out of your dream trip.
Vanessa Betts is a writer and editor from England. She went to India in 1997, as the first stop on a round-the-world ticket, and then found out that nowhere else could quite compare.
Victoria McCulloch is a nomad currently calling Goa home. Armed with a laptop and a yoga mat, she plies her trade as freelance journalist and Kundalini Yoga teacher. She first ventured to India in1997, but has been living in the 'motherland' for the last seven years.