Essential fables for those seeking success and happiness in work and life.
Bestselling author Jon Gordon has inspired readers around the world. For the first time, eight of Jon Gordon’s most engaging and powerful fables are together in one limited edition box set. The collection will fuel your life, change your attitude, and help you discover success and happiness. The classic design and meaningful message makes the set a perfect gift, for professionals, students, and families alike. The set includes:
- The Energy Bus: 10 Rules to Fuel Your Life, Work, and Team with Positive Energy
- Training Camp: What the Best Do Better Than Everyone Else
- The No Complaining Rule: Positive Ways to Deal with Negativity at Work
- The Shark and the Goldfish: Positive Ways to Thrive During Waves of Change
- Soup: A Recipe to Nourish Your Team and Culture
- The Seed: Finding Purpose and Happiness in Life and Work
- The Positive Dog: A Story About the Power of Positivity
- The Carpenter: A Story About the Greatest Success Strategies of All
Jon Gordon (Ponte Vedra Beach, FL; jongordon.com) is a consultant, keynote speaker, and international bestselling Wiley author. He and his books have been featured on CNN's American Morning, NBC's Today show, and in Forbes, O- Oprah Magazine, the Wall Street Journal, the New York Times, Men's Health, and Positive Thinking. He works with numerous Fortune 500 Companies, professional and college sports teams, hospitals, and leaders in business and education to develop positive and productive teams. Jon is the co-founder of The Positive Energy Program, which creates programs that develop healthy, positive children.