Mother Goose and Nursery Rhymes are traditional children songs passed along generations after generations in English speaking countries. The name comes from a woman called "Mother Goose," who flew around on a goose collecting Nursery Rhymes from village to another village. Her actual existence is unclear but the fact that Mother Goose and Nursery Rhymes carry a specific lifestyle and traditional background, have a very important place in modern literature. Mother Goose treats all aspects of character, plot, theme, and background setting within each simple story. Moreover, children get to learn new sounds and rhythm through repeating rhymes while absorbing the emotion and value of each Mother Goose story.
- Great way to get friendly with the English language
- Build a foundation for better understanding stories
- Have fun learning with rhythmic reading and singing
- Boost creativity and the ability to express him or herself
- Learn about other cultures
- Each audio CD includes Copyright, Song, Adult’s Reading, Child’s Reading, Chant Along, Sing Along and Music for the Song