Kaplan is so certain that ACT English, Reading & Writing Prep offers the guidance you need that we guarantee it: After studying with our book, you'll score higher on the ACT—or you'll get your money back.
- More than 500 reading and writing practice questions
- Analysis of the specific types of reading passages that appear on the test: prose fiction, humanities, and social studies
- Review of essential grammar, syntax, and punctuation issues that you should master
- A section on how to approach the optional writing section of the test, updated for the revised ACT Writing Test
- Fully aligned with the actual ACT for realistic, test-like content to help you avoid surprises on Test Day
- We know the test: Our Learning Engineers have put tens of thousands of hours into studying the ACT – using real data to design the most effective strategies and study plans.
- Kaplan's expert psychometricians make sure our practice questions and study materials are up-to-date and true to the test.
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for almost 80 years, and more than 95% of our students get into their top-choice schools. Our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams.
After helping millions of students, we know what works. Our guides deliver knowledge with clarity and simplicity while focusing on the specialized strategies that keep test-takers ahead of the clock and at the top of their game.
We offer preparation for more than 90 standardized tests – including entrance exams for secondary school, college, and graduate school, as well as professional licensing exams for attorneys, physicians, and nurses.
With a full array of self-paced and live online courses, as well as print books and mobile apps, you can use Kaplan to study on your own schedule and at your own speed. Kaplan's private tutors and admissions consultants supplement those offerings with one-on-one support.